Can Rei and Nagisa just hook up like seriously, like now?
"Eeveelutions are pretty cool" giveaway
Hello, I remade and I think it’s time for a new rad giveaway o/ Thank you for the many people who have already followed me too!
You will win:
- A brand new eevee 3DS XL.
- Any eeveelution keychain of your choice
- Any eeveelution plush of your choice under $40
- Must be following me. I’m strictly Pokemon-only.
- Only reblogs count, liking can be used for bookmarking only
- No giveaway blogs or inactive sideblogs, meaning they don’t count
- You must give out your address so I can ship it to you, but that’s only after you win!
- If you’re under 16 make sure you have your parents consent I don’t wanna get in trouble.
- This is international, I pay for shipping.
- Winners will be chosen by a random generator
- If you do not respond within 48 hours it goes to the next one in line.
It ends September 15th. Good luck.
This is my current situation: in 2 weeks I’ll be starting fall semester of college, which is cool and all but shit expensive. I want to start making my own money offering paint style commissions such as this and this, but between my sister and I, we only have one tablet that’s very old and already broke once, so the tablet stays at home.
I want to buy one of these to take with me to college, and so far I’m 5% there. I’m still offering those $5 Sketch Commissions, which I do relativity fast depending on how soon you pay. And even if you can’t afford it, help me get the word out by reblogging that post. If you do want one of those paint style commissions I want to offer in the future, note me and we can negotiate a price (around $30-$50), but I cannot offer speed since I’ll most likely only have time to work on them during the weekends when I’m home.
If I do get a new tablet, along with offering a wider range of commission styles, I definitely want to start working more on all of the projects I have planned, (I even have prepared tumblrs for two of them but they’re on password protect right now), so the sooner the better!
Thanks for all your guys’ support!