I feel a little bit like shit right now…
Do you like dumb comics? Well, I like writing them. I’ve made a place where I put stupid comics I write based off of my life. Go check it out.
Heeeeeeyyyooooooo! Sorry I haven’t been active that lately (yah know, first week of college and stuff,) but yeah, I’ve reached 100 followers! Thanks to each and every one of you! To celebrate, Imma hold another art raffle.
1st: One single character digital painting
2nd and 3rd place: One fullbody vector chibi.
- You don’t have to be a follower, anyone can join!
- Both reblogs and likes count
- You can only win one spot
- Raffles ends September 15th 9:00PM EST. Please have your ask box open around that time so I can notify you if you are a winner.
- Please respond to me within 24 hrs (I had a problem with this last time) or else I’ll pick someone else to receive the prize. (But if there’s a notice on your blog that you’re away and can’t respond, then I’ll wait.)
- If you want an unwatermarked 300 DPI version of your prize, please give me your email so I can send them to you once I’m done.
Thank you and have a great day!
I love that when Makoto first tells Haru he should visit him, he’s all tsundere
But upon considering the followingDoes a complete 180 and shows up like “Yes Husbando. I have come with lunch. For my Husbando. Whom is Mine. And not Kisumi’s.”Then shows up again the next day like “Look honey, I’ve brought the children.”
"Just in case there was any confusion that we are, in fact, married."
The feeling of euphoria when you finally find the perfect title to the story you’ve been working on.
Moved into my dorm today! We didn’t have any posters, so I decided to spiffy it up with some sticky notes.
Messing around with RPG Maker. Look at this totally
tinyrad dorm room.
It’s too big for a dorm; take some space away.
How about this? :3