Working on a Halloween picture for the dorm door! Too bad I can only work on this for two hours every week TT^TT
17: A fact about my life: I have a very good long term memory but a really bad short term one, ie: I always forget where I put my keys or glasses but I can remember mine and my friends’ class schedule from five years ago.
7. Biggest turns off(s): uh….being a douchebag or being very intolerant for no good reason
16. Favorite movie: Hngh, I don’t watch a lot of movies…so it would be Pokemon 3: The Movie. Iunno, I just really like that one a lot.
18: Phobia: Blood but only bleeding from like a cut to the neck and wrist region. If it’s like a bag of blood, I’m cool yo.
Things that I learned about Naruto (which I literally know nothing about) from playing Naruto: Clash of the Ninja for 2hrs+ last night:
- Naruto has like some of the most hilarious ultimate jistus and is also a fox
- Naruto has a dad who also has golden blond hair
- Guy is the funny guy
- Sakura is useless
- Temari has a huge fucking fan, how does she carry that
- Gaara has “love” on his forehead for some reason
- Pain is a dick and I didn’t know he was a fucking god, or else I wouldn’t have tangled with him.
- Kiba has a GIANT PUPPY
- Killer Bee exists and he raps
- I thought Danzo was a crippled old man, WELL, WAS I WRONG
- Tobi is that one guy who wears the orange mask
- Kankuro has the derpiest puppet known to man
1. the meaning behind my url
2. a picture of me
3. tattoos i have
4. last time i cried and why
5. piercings i have
6. favorite band
7. biggest turn off(s)
8. top 5 (insert subject)
9. tattoos i want
10. biggest turn on(s)
12. ideas of a perfect date
13. life goal(s)
14. piercings i want
15. relationship status
16. favorite movie
17. a fact about my life
19. middle name
20. anything you want to ask
this little pose-helper is an awesome reference… I’VE BEEN DOODLING ON THIS THING ALL NIGHT, and for me (someone who can’t think up her own poses to save her life) it’s a glorious tool — it even has a save option so you can pop that shit right into photoshop and use it as a rough copy for your lineart. i don’t know who sent me this or why, but BLESS.
Well, this is incredibly useful and also addicting